What can you do if you need an ID card copy but there are no scanners nearby? The answer is CamScanner.
Today we’d like to share the tip of copying both sides of an ID card or a driver license onto a single page, and keeping the card’s original size.
1. Take pictures of both your ID card’s front side and backside with CamScanner
2. Auto or manually crop and enhance each image
General General Guidelines Guidelines Guidelines Guidelines General General Guidelines Guidelines Guidelines General General General General General Guidelines Guidelines 3. Choose “Collage” to use the doc collage feature （* Premium feature）
Guidelines Guidelines General Guidelines General Guidelines Guidelines General Guidelines Guidelines General General Guidelines General Guidelines General General General
4. Choose “ID Card” as the doc typeYoutube Awaken Walk guide Through Achievement trophy The Gazebo O4AqZR
5. Tap “Done” and add a name to the doc
6. The ID copy will be stored in your CamScanner app and can be easily converted to PDF or JPEG format and shared to others via email, What’s App, social network or cloud storage.